Falconry Lesson / Experience – including a Hawk Walk
Whether you like adventure|outdoor pursuits or just want a great day out, Newgrange Falconry lessons are a truly memorable Falconry Experience. Our lessons are all private and take place in beautiful countryside. We cater for all ages and abilities and no previous experience is necessary. Just dress very warmly, wear boots and don’t forget your camera.!! ‘
Our lesson/falconry experience will give you:
- An insight into the ancient art of falconry
- Going on a ‘Hawk Walk’ with a caste of hawks
- Seeing falcons flying freely to the lure in beautiful countryside
- Handling and flying an owl or two
- Getting up ‘close and personal’ and holding these magnificent birds
- Photo opportunities throughout your lesson
- Viewing of falconry equipment
- Informational talks (Questions & Answers throughout the lesson
Falconry gift Vouchers are perfect for Christmas, birthdays or any special occasions
If you require your voucher in a hurry, we can send you an evoucher by email immediately, It could not be easier. Please contact us regarding a discount for young children.
Lesson 1 – Duration: 2+ hours minimum
Price: €150 for first two persons. €50 for each additional person
Minimum of 2 people. Groups catered for.
Lesson 2 – Duration: 3+ hours minimum – with Golden eagle and light refreshments
One of our magnificent golden eagles Boru or Sky (The first golden eagles ever bred in captivity in Ireland) can be included in the lesson too. There is an additional cost of €50.
Please note: Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase